“Art is literacy of the heart” Elliot Eisner / “Arte não é pureza; é purificação, não é liberdade; é libertação.” Clarice Lispector

quinta-feira, 6 de março de 2014

The Cheerful Stamp Pad


I am a proud member of The Cheerful Stamp Pad which a challenge blog. It is an immense honour to belong to Vicki Romaine's Design Team. From now on I will be posting my creations for TCSP.Hope you enjoy them too!

2015

Shoes



Travelling to Distant Places


Black and White




Fairies




Owls




Zentangle




Silhouette




In the Garden




In the Kitchen






B stands for Bear






Spring






Valentine






2014

Signs of Christmas








Here Kitty, Kitty









Anything Goes with Fall Colors







Guest Design Spot Challenge






Halloween Costumes and Fun






A Birthday Card









Anything goes








A New Baby









All that jazz






Cards for a man

 For the first week of Card for a Man, I used an image by Sentimental Susan: a lovely violin and it can be found on our sponsor’s site Stitchy Bear. The background paper is from Aneczka W Design and the sentiment from the net. Keep playing along with us and have a magical week!




This card is very simple.All the papers used are card stocks. Since it is a card for man I decided to use hues of green and blue The sentiment is from Sentimental Susan on Stitchy Bear Outlet site - our sponsor and the image is an old painting by Harold Knight (1910). Have a magical week and keep on playing along with us!





Use a digital background

For Week 2 of the Background challenge I made a card using a digikit called Coffee. The kit is by Coosty Creations and is available at the Stitchy bear outlet. The image is from an old French poster. Keep playing along with us and have a magicak week!



I used a digital degrade paper and an adorable image from Coosty Creations. The kit is called Orchid Beauty and it was kindly provided by our sponsor  Stitchy Bear. The papers are gorgeous and they can be used in many different projects. I colored my orchid digitally and added some pearls  and a lovely sentiment. I must confess I am in love with my card. I made it for my niece. Hope she likes it too. Have a magical week and keep playing along with us!




Weekend Activities"-Stitchy Bear (BB Kakes)


For the second week of  “Weekend Activities"-Stitchy Bear (BB Kakes),I made a card using an image called “Want to play” and it is so cute. I layered it on a light pink cardstock  and added some flowers, a lovely sentiment and a decorative adhesive paper tape.The effect was amazing.Have a magical week! 



For the first week of Weekend Activities"-Stitchy Bear (BB Kakes),I decided to use the lovely image called  ”girl watering the garden”  graciously provided to us by our challenge sponsor BB Kakes.  All the weekend activities images from Stitchy Bear outlet are adorable. I wanted to do something different so I created a simple art journal background paper using sprays .Then I layered my cute girl on a navy blue cardstock after coloring it digitally. After that I adorned my card with some  dimensional  flowers  stickers, a pink ribbon and a cute sentiment that expresses how I feel about Spring. Today, Winter starts here in Brazil and I love how Mother Nature always presents us with so many beauties and wonders. Have a magical week and keep playing along with us. We love your work. They are a feast for our  eyes!








"Fruits and Veggies"-Stitchy Bear (Scrapper's Delights)

These fruity babies by Scrapper's Delight at Stitchy Bear are lovely! I colored mine digitally and layered my raspberry baby on two different cardstocks. I love bold colors! Then I adorned it with some crystals, three fabric red roses and an adorable sentiment. Have a super week and keep playing along with us!




For the first week of "Fruits and Veggies", I made a card using a stamp generously supplied by our sponsorScrapper's Delights on Stitchy Bear. I colored it digitally and printed it on a coated paper. Then I framed my lovely stamp before layering it on a dotted green and white cardstock. I adorned my card with some pink pearls and an adorable sentiment. This is card is going to be for my friend Alexandra. She is a radiant woman. Have a magical week and keep playing along with us!





“ A Sentiment” Guest Designer Spot


For the second week of “A Sentiment” Guest Designer Spot,  I made a simple stenciled card. Then I adorned it with some silver butterflies, some crystals and a beautiful sentiment which is made of fabric. I like the contrast between the silver and golden colors. Have a magical week and keep playing along with us. We are eager to see your beautiful work!





For the first  week of “ A Sentiment” Guest Designer Spot, I wanted my card to have a vintage feel so I layered my elegant sentiment onto an old photo of a silent movie actress and a flowered cardboard. Both papers used are from Litoarte, the sentiment is from Toke e Crie. They are from Brazil. Have a super week and keep playing along with us! It is going to be an honor to have you as our spot designer!


A Bouquet of Flowers



Hello everyone!How are you today? Hope you are doing good! Well, for the second week of A Bouquet of Flowers, I decided to make a Moo. But what's a Moo???? A Moo, my lovelies, is a little card sized 2,8 x 7 centimeters, or approximately 1,1 x 2,8 inches. The image used is from our sponsor Lunagirl Moonbeams and it is a gorgeous vintage bouquet of mixed flowers. I also adorned my little card with some pearls, a cotton lace ribbon and a sentiment.Have a magical week and keep playing along with us


I had fun making this card because I love flowers. The image used is from our sponsor Lunagirl Moonbeams and it is so beautiful and romantic. I wanted the card to be entirely monochromatic so I used blue a lot.Just the sentiment has a different color.  Keep playing along with us and have a magical week


 "Use Embossing Powder" Stamp ON iT


Since I couldn’t  contribute last week, I decided to make 3 different cards, using embossing powder. I simply loved the effects. My first card is almost a tribute to Pablo Neruda. But above all, it is a love card. My second card can be used as an invitation for a tea party and my last card can be a bookmark too. The first two stamped images are from a Brazilian designer but the last one belongs to Clear Stamp. I used a grayish lead color embossed powder.Love the elegance created by embossing powders! Hope you all have a magical week!




Use Three Different Designer Papers" Guest Designer Spot"

For the second week of our “Use Three Different Papers”, I chose a paper from Arthéa. She is a French Designer and hers is the one with the flowers. I also used a pink paper from Captivated Visions. It is lovely. And the green one is from Crafty Button Designs. The sentiment is from Toke e Crie as well as the paper used  on the top and at the bottom of my card. Toke e Crie is from Brazil. Keep on playing along with us and be our guest designer. Have a magical week beautiful people!




For the first week of Use Three Different Designer Papers" Guest Designer Spot", I used a salmon scrap paper from a Brazilian designer called Toke e Crie. I don’t know why it seems to be pink in the photo. I also used a green Victorian ornate pattern paper from Shabby Princess and the striped paper is from Kim Broedelet. The other elements are from my stash. My simple card is for my mother. It is her birthday. She’s going to be 72. You can see inside the card below. I haven’t written anything yet but guess what I will write. Have a great week ahead.


Add some flowers

For the second week of our “add some flowers”, I used an image from our sponsor Bugaboo. It is the Spring Bird and it has everything to do with the new season. I added a lace strip, some lovely flowers and the papers you can see are called Creative Papers. I don’t know if they can be found in U.S. Keep playing along with us and have a magical week!


I used one of the freebies from our sponsor Bugaboo for the first week of our “Add some flowers”. It is the charming Button Bear. It was printed and hand colored. The sentiment was computer generated and I decided to adorn my card with a purple butterfly and different kinds of flowers. After all, it is Spring: the season of flowers and butterflies. Here in my country, we are enjoying Fall. What a blessing nature is!




Modes of Transportation

I fell in love with the little girl in a red car from our sponsor Lunagirl Moonbeams as soon as I saw the image. I tried to create a romantic card because she is so cute.I’ve embellished it with some buttons, a ribbon and a white eyelet ruffled fabric trim. I also used 3 different kinds of paper. Hope you like it. Keep playing along with us. I love visiting your blogs.


For the first week of Modes of Transportation, I decided to include a vintage map. There are tons of old maps to print as well as a lot of tutorials to use them creatively on the internet. The lovely lady in red is an image from our sponsor Lunagirl Moonbeams. I also added some buttons, a fabric flower and a bias tape. The wordart is a courtesy of Kimbs Design.


Anything Goes Challenge

I had fun creating this card for the second week of Anything Goes. I was feeling kinda romantic so I decided to use pink which is a lovely color. The image is from our sponsor Gecko Galz and it was layered on a floral background. I combined it with two different ribbons I had bought some time ago and some flowers. I love mixing things. The effect is always amazing. A  floral heart was layered behind the sentiment which was adorned by a small flower. Why Precious? Because we all are precious and sacred.





Anything goes is the kind of challenge we really feel free so everything is possible. I combined two different patterned papers and a lovely image from our sponsor Gecko Galz. I also added a French Valencienne lace. The sentiment is adorned by three different flowers. Why “Inspire”? Because I do think we – women - will always be a source of inspiration in art, in poetry, in life. I am eager to see what inspires you too!



Color Inspired -Black and White Challenge


For the second week of Color Inspired – Black and White/ Challenge 2, I used a cute Flower Girl from our sponsor Bugaboo. The image was framed with a decorative round vintage frame and layered on an embossed background. I also added a black floral fabric stripe and a white patterned paper underneath the stamp. A little flower and a little bow adorn the sentiment.

Black and white are elegant colors in my opinion. They match perfectly. Since I like mixing patterns, I decided to use polka dot and stripes to create my card. The digital stamp you see is from our sponsor Bugaboo Digi Stamps. To add an extra flavour I use a black and white polka dot ribbon and a lovely flower.I was thinking about a saying for my card but I am going to leave that for your imagination.

Love/Valentine Challenge
 For the second week of the challenge, I decided to use the image from our sponsor Stitchy Bear : it is our lovely “Flirty Frog” by Pookie Designs. I colored it digitally. The background is made of fabric as well as the hearts behind our frog. This is going to be for my daughter’s boyfriend.


Love is in the air... Valentine’s Day is on the corner. So let’s celebrate it!  The digital images you see in my card are from our sponsor  BBC Kakes. I colored them digitally and created the background paper ( the one with pink hearts). I also added some embellishment. Valentine’s Day where I live is on June 12th but who can resist this charming holiday? After all, love is still the answer.



Poetic Postcards
 photo pp3.jpg

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Thank you for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...